Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Southbank

Definitely one of my all time favourite things to do in London is to mosey on down to the Southbank. There is something about being near water that just makes me happy...even if it is the brown and murky expanse that is the Thames. Last week, I caught up with an old friend but seeing as we are both feeling the January pinch, we wanted cheap and cheerful. She is an amazing voucher fiend and grabbed a two for one at the Giraffe on the Southbank, so we ate like kings for £7. Afterwards we had a little stroll through the National Theatre to browse the landscape photographer of the year exhibition which was free entry and totally astounding. My itchy feet were desperate to see all the amazing places photographed!




We are going for supper this evening to a place she loves so I will make sure to blog about it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment