Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

New Year, New Blog.

This seasons festivities have kept me from doing any fun London-based activities as I've been with family for a couple of weeks. So I thought I'd take inspiration from Victoria at LilyLovesLola and share with you 5 things that are making me smile right now.
First: This delicious pea and chorizo soup I had for lunchies with a slab of my mum's amazing beer bread. I'm determined to learn how she makes it before I head back to London!

Second: There is something about sitting inside drinking endless mugs of green tea (I'm trying to force a love of the stuff on myself this year; not really succeeding so far, I'm craving some PG tips) whilst listening and watching the rain that I find SO calming.

Third: Home is great and all, but I am missing the freedom and choice that London brings. I'm going back in a week and I am really excited - even if the next couple of months are going to be very stressful.

Fourth: Having a dog to walk again, albeit only temporarily. I don't know about you but I always feel a bit stupid if I just "go for a walk". I like to have a .point or a reason to a walk. And this little monkey is a perfect reason!

Fifth: My beautiful new camera!! I've bored my entire family by constantly making them pose for me this Christmas. I love the detatchable flash and all the different shooting modes. Even for a total photography novice like myself, the photos come out beautifully.

My apologies for the wonky photos in this post. I'm a complete beginner at this and was feeling quite proud of even attempting to edit code, but I am stumped at how to make it all look neat and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment